Survey  

Posted by Shobana in

I was blog hopping and i found this at Steph K's blog.I have so much of time to waste, hence this quiz>>>

1.What have you been doing recently?
: Sleeping late, waking up late, onlining and reading a whole stack of books

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
: Nope

3. What happened at 10.00 am today?
: well, i wouldnt know because i was still asleep

4. When did you last cry?
: Bout a month ago i guess

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
: I do actually but im yet to find out how far my belive is true

6. What do you want in your life right now?
: Right now..i want to get over with STPM

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
: Surprisingly enough i do have an umbrella in my bag, but im not an umbrella person when its raining(unless of course my parents are screaming at me)..but i do like hoodies:)

8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
: My extra soft pillow:)

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
: Shorts and T-shirt

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox says?
: So many la:)

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
: i am yet to find out:P

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
: not tht i know of

13. What was the last movie you caught?
: 17 again


14. What are you proud of?
: myself????

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
: I believe u can do it. I know u can do it.All you have to do is keep believing

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
: There's this song from Phantom of Opera called Angel of music

17. Do you have any nicknames?
: Shob,shobie,banana,smooshy,bitch,shobunny,lobie..my god..banyaknye:)

18. What does your last received message say?
: haha..lawak je..gods..

21. Who gives you best advice?
: Sanjiv, my siblings, Vanitha

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
: Nah..i eat peanut butter straight from the jar tho:)

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
: My brother

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
: Nope..very hard to bug me

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
: My mum:)(surprisingly:P)

26. Do you wear toe socks?
: WTH for?

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
: My bro

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
: Hell yea..who hasnt?

29. Who annoys you the most in person?
: My besties:)(i love u all)

30. Do you have any crush on anyone?
: nah..

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
: Nope..never will either

32. What is the colour of your room?
: White.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
: well..it is a billion dollars..muahahaha..no la..i'l chicken out for sure..karma baby karma

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
: never..no..naha..

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
: Me la..wht kinda question is this?

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
: My sis..

37. Has anyone seen you without makeup?(question changed fr personal reasons:P)
: Hell yea..i go to a place call school remember?

38. Do you have a life?
: yup..yupp..alot more than life..

39. Have you ever thought someone died when they really didnt die?
: nah..not really..just more shocked prolly cause i wonder..how did they die???

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
: i dont have a profile song.it annoys me a hell out of me.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
: in my dream..lemme c..i believe it was my aunty and my cousin(provided i forgot any recent dreams)

42. Last time you smiled?
: earlier just now

43. Have you changed this year?
:thats a big YES

44. What are you listening right now?
: Adiemus-Enya

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
: Nah..i cant talk and type ant the same time(when it comes to this kinda multitaksing..im bad)

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
: Stupid question..pass

47. Is there a quote you live by?
: Anything is possible(cliched i know..but its so true)

48. Do you have someone you cannot have?
: wth?

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
: Sadly no..but i wanna learn how to ply the guitar..provided.i get a guitar 1st!

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
: Life is so depressing..take me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy(dumb!)

51. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
: TV

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
: haha..good question..

53. What song best decribed your love life?
:i need a song to describe my love life..go die

54. Does the person knows that you like him/her?
: provided that i like someone 1st..

55. Who always make you laugh?
: Sanjiv, Rashwin, my brother and one of my cousin brothers

56. Do you speak other language other than english?
: aha..i do..

57. Favourite website(s)?
: i like facebook:)
blogs as well

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
: continue reading my book..online..tv..

70. What is your life to you?
: Where do i start?

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
: I talk to my buddy

72. Who did you last chat on msn today?
: Joeal

73. Who do you admire most?
: A lot la..i admire my mum for her strength, my brother for his positive attitude, my sister for her bravery, Vanitha for being ambitious, Sanjiv for his sensibilty and the way he handles things, Nila for being so talented, Dad for teaching us kids a lot of valuable things, My maternal grandfather for his courage

74. Which month are you born in?
: November

75. How are you feeling right now?
: So-so

76. What's the time now?
: 11.13 p.m

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
: i didnt get tagged..i curi this quiz..haha

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
: i've never dyed my hair b4

79. Why are you doing this?
: because i have the time and i rarely do when i have school

80. What do you do when you're moody?
: i talk:) or il be extremely quiet or il write if i really cant talk

81. At which age you wish to get married?
: i doonno..

82. Who is more important to you?
: there's no question of who is more important to me..i have a lot of important ppl in my life..

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
: i will spend the day with my loved ones..

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
: adala..

85. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after a rain?
: its only natural to see a rainbow after the rain..apa soalan ini..isyk isyk

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
: it would be like dream come true?:P

87. What is your goal for this year?
: Learn..alot of things..and which has ntg to do with the books

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
: i suppose i do.

89. What feeling do you love most?
: Happiness and being loved

90. Do you really think its global warming now?
: we have an enviromental crisis here people..need i say more??

91. What feeling do you hate most?
: when people lie to me and i find out the truth from someone else and when i cant seem to understand something

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
: i do..oh yes i do

93.Do you believe in God?
: yup

94. Who cares for you most?
: I could go on and on:)

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
: I cant tell u wht exactly, i have a lot of important things in my life..if u asked my wht is the most important priorities, then it would be my studies

96. What will you bring when you fight?
: haha..rashwin!

97. What have you done that you've regretted doing in your whole life?
: giving up piano? haha..no la..id rather not talk bout it

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
: hurt..

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
: break up la..i dont need a person like that in my life..good riddance

100. How do you feel now?
: so-so

Allright.
P/s: Survey done for entertainment purpose only.:)

~toodles~

This entry was posted on Monday, June 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment