Memories  

Posted by Shobana

Hei everyone, i met up with my sista from another today:)
Its been long since we both met up(the last time we met up was in way back in November last year:P)

we've both been pretty caught up with so much of things like SCHOOL for starters and im really really glad we took some time off and meet up and spend some quality time together(u know,chit chat, gossip and just to catch up on so many things we missed).So 1st we went to get the movie ticket for 17 again. Show was only at 12.25 p.m and since we had time, we went around DP la..we headed to the Voir place in DP.one word people..SALESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!Then we headed back to the cinema. So after the movie we were really starving so we went to this restaurant at Dp, which i conveniently have forgotten the name XD. Thats where we really started talking, updating each other with all the happenings and all. I have no idea why, but i cant seem to pick the right words to type now..im seriously happy for her. I'm so proud of her and how she has matured and its so nice to see someone you're really close to like that.
yes, we managed to camwhore:)

Hah, emotions aside, we had a pretty good lunch, i ordered this chicken chop thing and she took the cheesy baked rice with chicken wings. Pictures as follow>>>>>>>>>>

speak to my hand, for my face aint listening:) me chicken chop Ooey gooey cheese baked rice with chicken wings..me hearts cheese:)After lunch sadly, we had to leave:(
i really wished we could have spend more time together because honestly couple of hours is really not enough but im really happy that we did meet up atleast(almost tak jadi, My god!!)
And this darling surprised me with a gift box full of things in it(You really shouldn't have, got me all teary!, thanks babe!!).
It was so so so touching and words seriously fail me at this very moment. I have attached a picture of all the things she placed inside:):):)
At the mo, im really really thankfull to have been blessed with such a wonderful friend.We may have gone through rough times, we may have changed, we may have different views and opinions and we may not always like the same things or see eye to eye, but no matter what, friends forever we will be.
~toodles~




This entry was posted on Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 5:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment