Afraid  

Posted by Shobana

Helo..im scared,worried, petrified,afraid. Well im feeling every single negative emotion possible. Possibly because it just hit me that after school reopens i will be getting back my results and im not ready for that, AT ALL. I hate going through the whole ordeal again, the getting results, the heart pounding and the stomach pain moments before receiving the paper. I just hope i wont be dissapointed again. I went through enough after the March monthly test. It was emotionally draining and i hate being like tht but i couldn't help but feel that way the last time. Im thankful to have great friends who pulled me out of that phase. I know i cant expect improvement in leaps and bounds but even a lil bit of improvement will help a hell lot. To know that you hard work and pain paid off is priceless. But im pretty sure i screwed up chemistry.>(
I have roughly 5 more months to go before STPM and i have to go all out for the next 5 months if i actually want something coming out of this 2 years of Form 6. On a lighter note, my sis is coming home today, least i can talk to her

that's exactly how i feel..but know wht..i think i feel better after this blog(tho i hope its nt temporary)

bye

This entry was posted on Friday, June 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment