Posted by Shobana

Im in utter shock and disbelieve that the 'King of Pop' has died. This morning, when I was having my breakfast, my parents were watching CNN and it was then I knew. I cant seem to comprehend the fact that he is gone. I'm sure i'm not the only one feeling this way. My mum was telling me about the first time she heard jackson singing and saying how his siblings paled in comparison to his magnificient vocals. I will be blogging about the legend again, a proper one. i just cant seem to do so now.
Haihz..this whole week has been very..errmm..sleepy?
It was long and just so so tiring with constant reminders from my mum that trials is in like 2 months. i appreciate her concern, but i hate constant reminders especially when its told in a rather frightening tone. Guess i better not complain. Also, i addition to my already fragile state, im feeling very inhuman(Blame the twilight series)..not in the inhuman, inhuman way. In the, i cant seem to feel anything inhuman way..make sense?
Right now honestly, i dont care. im feeling so confused and there are alot of things on my mind but i cant seem to put them to words. I always talk if i feel this way. this time, i don't feel like it. everyone seem busy and i seriously dont wanna dampen anyones mood. Its complicated or im making it complicated. i think I'm leaning towards the latter. I tend to do that. When i'm faced with a predicament, i will think about it continuously to a point it drives me crazy. and then i cry. But now i just dont or rather i Just cant cry. Im not controlling or anything, i just cant.
Wether its good or bad, it remains a question. I think im just tired. Well, atleast i look forward to school 2mr. being with friends make me feel better. Hopefully the cultural night will not be a dissapointment.
Bye.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 at 6:55 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment