Noise and Friends  

Posted by Shobana

Greetings,
I was woken up by the drilling noise of the man repairing our bathroom tiles!
I mean..i understand he has to do his work, but boy is it noisy!!! Kinda reminds me of tht misterious ticking noise by puppet pals.I slept at 3, and imagine waking up to that noise, I took a pillow and bury my head beneath it.(didnt make any difference, the effing bathroom is just outside my room!)
The whole day, my god..the drilling noise is driving me up the wall!!!!!Thank God for something called Lunch break. I seriously hope the tile changing takes place faster.!

Tiles aside, i cant bloody upload pictures into bloody facebook!!It keep saying Internet explorer cannot display page! Like SHIT!
haihz..i thought of meeting up with Vanitha, but she's in KL, now thats sad..i havent stepped out of the house since Friday. Longest record yet! The kawanz pun busy :(. You know i'd rather go to school, well minus the waking up early and the lessons in between:) atleast i get to see my friends ryte?
Anila who is doing her jewellery while responding to my daily complaints,oooo's and ahhhh's:)lending me her books and sharing with me her food and not to mention,listening to everything i say,lending me money in times of need, Jiv busy with his head prefect's duty but never too busy to have lunch or talk and listen to me, Joeal who never fails to rate girls and make me laugh,doing funny gestures along the way, Rash who is crazy all the time, bullying me(tht's the way we bond,LOL!), Seo with his baputik walk and speeches that never fail to amuse me,buying me ice-cream:), Prassana who is always sweet to bring me food and crapping with me like always(sorry dear, things may seem to appear changed, but you know we still share that special crappiness!)saving me the fries when she buys Mcdonalds, Joyce and Ruen Ping who are my laughing partners(we laugh alot, like A LOT! and sometimes for no apparent reason,lol:), we even got our place changed in the bio lab for laughing too much!), Nicholas Thong, who is alway hungry and the first to go to the canteen when the bell rings and joking with me whenever im in his class, Soon Heng who works with me at the quad,imitating Russell Peter's , Bagi who never fails to call me Ding dong or King kong then saying tht he is joking(i know ur joking, lol), Wen Theng always with her minyak kapak(poor girl), Fikri a.k.a Disagree who sits beside me in class, crapping throughout the class, Sonia with her loud laughter, Perisha who never fail to sit beside me during bio class(my talking partner whenever bio gets boring!), Siow Ghin, who always supplies our class with food(her mum is the best cook, baking pies, cakes and cookies for us!!) Lucilla, my mangsa bully, my ElS secretary who wears her blazer even on a burning hot day, Ming Yuen,with his riveting accent and theories he comes up with,. the prefect boys, the prefect room which i have become so fond to, the list can go on and on..i love them all! and its times like this, i really, really miss Vanitha(love u babe) My apologies if i have forgotten any names, i love u guys as well. Im feeling so much happier now:):):):):)
I've got lotsa pic here, though i would upload more, just too lazy.
P/S: Nick, i just realised i dont have any pic with u, sowie:)
Picture taken after form 5
Bubble away Nila

CNY 2009



Chinese New Year 2009


The girls








My 18th Birthday

Your's truly, Shobie:):):)









































































































This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 2:13 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment