Of books and flu  

Posted by Shobana

The flu is back to haunt me!
Yes, after 2 weeks of being in KL, I caught a flu. Why flu? I hate FLU! I feel so weak and useless..adoi..

Neways, so far everything has been good..applied for emcee-ing here and there, hopefully it works out, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've always had a liking for the entertainment field but never really gave much thought to it. Having two members of my family in the industry, I learn that apart from the fame and attention and popularity, the amount of hard work one has to put in is stupendous, not forgetting the sacrifises they have to make .So now i'm having major indecision about my career choice. I grew thinking that I really wanted to be a doctor. Towards the end of form 6, I was leaning towards pyschology and now I have other plans in mind. Ergo, this situation leaves me confused and when I'm confused, i get irritated very fast. Ah well, Hopefully it all turns out good.

Apart from that, I went to visit my 2 month old niece yesterday who is oh-so-adorable with big big huge eyes(after me of course=) )

Lately I've been reading a lot of books by Indian authors. I love books by Indian authors reason being I can relate to what's written. Sorta lenghty to explain and I'm too lazy to do so=)

Here's a list of books I'll be reading for the next few days:

1.Passion and Poppadoms by Nisha Minhas
2.(un)arranged marriage by Bali Rai
3. Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat

Also, I would recommend you book lovers to read Chetan Bhagat's 2 states=)


That's all for now folks!
Arriverdechi

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment