7 days  

Posted by Shobana

Tomorrow marks the first week of me being in KL. It's been a pretty okay so far, minus here and there, it's been good. The thing is, being in KL was a sort of an escape, a much need retreat from all the drama back home. This one week feels like being in someone's else shoes that it scares me..prolly because it's been a little too normal for me? I dunno.I'm just saying.

I miss my fellow Malaccan friends. The week before I went to Kl was spent mostly by going out with my bunch of assholes=)
Partly I felt guilty for going away but they were sweet to understood as to why I had too. Since we could't meet up for New Year's Day itself, Nick, Chai, Jiv,his sister and I went for a movie(Did you hear about the Morgans) and we were laughing so loud and there was only like what;10 people in the theatre.
Then the next day Jiv,his sis and I pergi makan Satay Celup at the newly renovated Happy Satay(that is the shops name, weird)near my place. Not much variety though. And of course, Jiv went bald..adoi..good luck with it growing back fast=)
Wednesday Nick and I went to Mcd for lunch and that ass was showing off his newly dyed hair(read his blog la eh). But I have to admid, it was worth the money as the tint was perfect=) Thank his lucky stars it didn't turn out to be like the bleached sorta blonde,whatever u wanna call it la..otherwise end up looking like ah beng=)

Since Ping is busy with work, Pras has some stuff on and I had no transport, we didn't get the chance to meet up before I left, but it's all good because I chatted with Pras on msn literally for the whole day for the past one week(excuse the exxageration)
I'm yet to call Ruen Ping..she busy ma..tak mau kacau
MY English is going down the drain looking at my post,Ah well..I am malaysian after all, so it's excusable.

Vanitha's busy with exams so tak boleh kacau her though i flood her FB wall with mindless "i have too much free time on my hands" quizzes (so she said)

Next week will be pretty busy because I'll be joining my bro already so I'm really sorry if I appear out of touch for a while and can't reply texts or can't pick up you calls or can't make calls..but I'll make it up lah ya =)

OOO..2mr or technically today la, I'll be watching avatar again, this time 3-D..Booyah!!

Now, I'm off to watch the other half of Forgetting sarah Marshall..so goodnight!

Arriverdechi

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 12:44 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment