Idle  

Posted by Shobana

Its been long since my last serious post..don't get too excited..this post isn't gonna be riveting either:)





Anyhoo..let's talk bout trials..did u guys know that the answers for PA paper one is on facebook..like goshhhhhhh..i'm not checking, i'm pretty sure my objective results isn't gonna be that promising considering the fact that i only read a day before..more like did questions a day before. I hate PA. I really don;t see the point,its redundant. at least to me, never been interedted in politics anyways..So yes, moving on, Bio was like "TAKE A SERRATED KNIFE AND PLUNGE IT INTO MY HEART". I think i made myself quite clear about how i feel bout the paper. I'm counting on paper one to save my ass. :)





So now i'm left with Chemistry and Maths T, which i'm hoping to do well for, lets cross our fingers and hope for the best.





Quite honestly, i don't feel the pressure, and I'm hmmmm, scare that i'm not scared? Is that a good thing?





back in form 5, i used to get freaked out for every damn test, exams..except for english, considering that is my fav subject.(still is k)


I'm not pro in tht language, but i like it. Hei, it is the lingua franca ryte?


Speaking of english, I have grown a liking for reading the dictionary for fun. You should do it too. Atleast i know i'm not the only one, this friend of mine in school taught me a new word





Word: Nosegay


Meaning:A Bunch of


Example: i received a nosegay of flowers from my parents on my birthday





see, u learnt someting new today, unless u knew it ofcourse :)





Besides studying, i have been totally hooked to this story Anila gave me on the computer entitled Fishbones. To make things short, its bout the friendship bout a jewish kid and an Italian kid who comes from a family of Italian mobsters. I can't believed it has been saved in my lap top for so long, and i just started reading it like 2 days ago. its just so real and I like it.





I Have came to a realisation that i like random things. Sometimes its so contradicting,but too lazy to explain:)





so yea, nothing much happened so far, except that one of our kawans turned 18 last wednesday!!


Happy belated bday jiv!


That dude celebrated his bday twice this year and both suprises, lucky brat!


Anyhoo, if ur reading this Jiv, all the best and God Bless u..(U'd better me tearing now :P)



See this cake, look pretty good eh..lets just say it was Jiv's "Birthday Cake"

Haha, smashing cake in ones face never fails to amuse me :)







Allright, I'm back to studying, good luck everyone:)

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 4:20 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment