Hope  

Posted by Shobana

Things get difficult and we catch ourselves sitting and wondering about a million different stuff. More often than not, we fret about the past or brood over the future. Everything comes to a standstill and you just sit there either thinking, or crying, or depressed or angry or even all of this at once. Even the thoughest, strongest people do that and I will call you a bloody liar if you deny that.
I'm sure many of us have lost the number of times we have felt like talking to our family and friends, about how we really feel about certain issues but held our tongues instead. Probably because we believe they wouldn't care, our thoughts and opinions wouldn't matter and nobody would give a damn.
I've learnt that pain is a great teacher. I've learnt that out stupidest mistakes leads us to become a better person. But what Ihave learnt most is that, no matter how bad things get, we cannot lose hope. Because that keeps us alive at moments where we feel nothing seem to be going right. Its hope that mkes us all look forward for a better tomorrow. Its hope that keeps us going. And if I lose hope, Ilose a part of myself, a signicant part of who I am.
Praying helps. To know that even if I'm all alone, I have God to help me through. And I find that feeling extremely peaceful.
Forgive.forget.move on.
seems easier said than done, but its true. When you forgive, you are freed from your anger and when you're freed from your anger, you move on.
So when you fall down, just get right back up. And yes, its gonna hurt and yes its painful, but just get right back up.

-period-

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 12:56 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Agreed.

September 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Well I agree for the most part(cept the god part)..erm forgiveness though, its tough and sometimes you wonder whether its worth forgiving because sometimes your intergrity is at stake..

September 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM
Anonymous  

i do agree that forgiving is though..but sometimes i suppose we have to try..thanks for the comment girls!
-shob-

September 30, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Post a Comment