Charger  

Posted by Shobana

I'm online in school!
weird actually coz i haven't done it before. let me tell you why, you see, my lappie charger is dead and gone. There's some exposed piecess of wire at the end of it and sparks keep coming out whenever i switch it on. Scary ryte?
I almost thought i was gonna set the house on fire...so i'd better not use it. so no charger, no laptop, cannot go online. Now i have to get a new one :(
So this morning when i came to school, Arif was talking to me bout something online and i told what happen and he was like, owh, u can use mine in school =)
And since i have nothing to do, i mean, there are only like 3 people in my class?
Rashwin has his physics paper to sit for and Jiv is engrossed with his new book, and both Moi and Anila forgot to bring me a storybook!
So here i am now, trying to fill in my canvas.

Oh yes, trials is officially over:) and i'm trying to convince my mum to make a trip to KL this weekend-for the fun of it.
Let's talk about trials-i regret not putting in any effort. I regret now giving myself a chance to push myself. I was quite depressed about it for the whole week of trials, so i had a talk with my brother yesterday.We talked for long and he made me realise so many things.

Key sentence>I have the choice to make the change.

I know this blog post seems vague, but wth ryte?


On a lighter note, Happy Birthday Nick!!(8/9)
The tall, nice, friendly guy with a huge smile and who sings like Archie(U happy nick?)
For the one who never fails to chat with me on msn, For the one who sends me songs and for sharing the same interest really!
All the best Nicky and God bless u!

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 8:20 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment