Aneuploidy/Mendel's Hypothesis/Antidepressants  

Posted by Shobana

hello..its been long since I've updated..I have my reasons..
its been an emotionally tiring few days for me..so much of things goin on which I know are not important in the long run but well..i can't seem to not "think" about.
i space out when things like this happen..i don't wanna go into details, but the way my friends worry about me..well..worries me..
its takes me some time to realise that somethings are just not worth thinking about, especially not now with exams in like 4 months..very the ma fan..
you know that feeling, when everything seem to be out of control..and all you want is to be sad and miserable and @#$%..u get the picture la..
i'm feeling slightly better after spending lunch time with Jiv and Fitri..
its just that..i suppose..everyone goes through this emoing phase..where ur just not at the peak of ur energy..
yeah..so..im sorry if i've been a bitch for this past two days..dont mean it..
and yes..regarding my blog title..
i have been studying genetics..so aneuploidy is a form of genetic mutation, mendel's hypothesis..well.. Gregor Mendel is one of the reasons were studying genetics at the first place..basically he was a monk..so what happen was he was so very free that he planted pea(no joke) and then became interested in producing hybrid peas and well..the rest is history....so u get the idea eh? and yes, antidepressant is something i need at the moment..haha..

nytes

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 10:19 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment