Yesterday..  

Posted by Shobana

Everything appears to have happened yesterday..
From entering Form 6 up to sitting for STPM and everything else in between..
Time has a way of arranging things..
SO that it appears as though it was just yesterday that something has happened..
and before you know it..time flies..leaving you with memories of the good and bad..
each with a unique way of making you who you are today and who you are gonna be in the future..
I'm still in shock and disbelieve that results is out tomorrow, but seriously, what's the point right?
I will just have to accept whatever the outcome is tomorrow..
But I must say I'm a lot calmer than I was compared to the time I was expecting for my SPM results
SO ya..let's just wait and see..
As long as it's good enough for me to do psychology, I'll be pretty darn happy I guess.
Good luck everyone:)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment