Let's step into a brand new year, 2010  

Posted by Shobana

WOW, where did the year go?
yups folk, we're finally here, the very last day of 2009.

Many of us can't wait for it to end and many of us can't wait to start fresh for 2010.
The year for me has been a bittersweet journey.

I'm really lost for words..but really, this year, I can say is one of the best and worst years I have experienced and yet somehow, I'm really grateful to be able to go through all those emo phase and shitty things.

I met some of the best friends and I know we have many years of strong friendship to come
I went out more, did more crazy stuff and yes, I have been a lot braver this year.

I'm a lot closer to my siblings than i used to be and i cannot stop harping on this;my wonderful wonderful bunch of friends, love you guys so frigging much.

Of course, there are a few share of regrets and mistakes, but I've learnt tht its part and parcel of growing up and that's wht makes us a better person.

I really dunno what to say anymore. Thank u everyone, thank u for making this year a great one. Good or bad, I'm learning to accept it. And its a lot easier to meet another day when u have accepted stuff(etc etc)

Goodbye 2009, Welcome 2010


Arriverderchi:)

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 1:10 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment