Of blastula formation  

Posted by Shobana

I'm blogging from the public library. Yes, i know i'm suppose to be studying but my mind is freaking saturated.
So, as all of you guys know, exams next week and quite honestly, I'm not ready.
I'm losing focus at the moment which is bad(not now,just not now), thus, im blogging.
When you are staring at the same page for 15 minutes reading the same lines, you gotta admit your mind is simply not absorbing the facts.
Though i have to admit, studying bout blastula formation and gastrulation is indeed intriguing.Its during the placenta formation that I switched off. Ah well, I'll just get Sanjiv to teach me later.
I'm tired, but i cannot tido which is again bad, so i spoke to my cousin in Australia and he suggested breathing exercises. felt so yogaish:). I suppose it helped, so thanks Abi!
Im just very confused at the mo with a lot stuff. I suppose I have to take Thong's and Black's advice with going with the flow:). After STPM, i'm gonna straighten out a lot of things.
On the bright side, I got my hands on Jay Sean's new song!!!! (shuddup Sanjiv:P)
Haha:)

-shob-

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment