My not so first blog  

Posted by Shobana

Greetings everyone..yes..i have started blogging again..after what seem to be a long long time..i did try to blog a few years back..but failed miserably doin it..so yes..now im gonna do it again..hopefully make it last longer than any of the previous blogs..haha..so yes..i guess thats all for the very first blog:)
(P/S:Anila and jiv, i noe its short..there's no need for a cynical laughter now..coz i noe im gonna bug u 2 to read this..haha..love u 2!!)

~period~

This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 4:38 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

It's very sad, my dear. What's sadder is that I actually went and read it. XD Hahaha. I didn't tell bj, so I hope you did.

March 14, 2009 at 8:50 AM

ur a saddistic B!!!!

March 15, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Post a Comment